kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 10 April 2010


So original gangster, Coco Cake style, Mr.Hungry Old Caterpillar cupcake party train was in my life a few times in the past while. The first being... the adorable version I made for super duper cute baby Asher, ordered by his mom Tanya, pictured here with his big brother Kainen!


The next super exciting way this little guy slinked into my life again:


I was on the cover of the Food Section in the Vancouver Sun, our local newspaper, with the second ever Coco Cake Hungry Catepillar! Yahoo!! That's me in the purple dress! Actually that dress I had made out of some vintage 1960s fabric I inherited from my dad's mom, my grandma, who passed away in the 1990s. When my other grandma, my Poh-poh, (my mom's mom), saw this picture (she's 87 years old) she phoned me and said "you should've cut your hair! Your bangs are covering your whole face! Why didn't you get your bangs trimmed!" Haha. Sorry Poh-poh. Bowl Cut Bangs for life for L.K.Sung... Thanks Mia for including me in the article! :)

Below is a pretty major picture explosion. But it's kind of fun. It shows you the process of how a caterpillar gets from being just a bunch of cakes, to a lovingly arranged party platter ready to march off the table into Cupcake Land. This guy was made of coconut cupcakes and frosted with vanilla buttercream...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hungry Caterpillar 3. Ready, set, go!












Phewf. That was a lot of pictures. You made it through! Hooray!

Until next time Coco Cake Land!

xo Lyndsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts