kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 10 April 2010

I had so much fun using the Martha Stewart cupcake border craft punch today. I whipped up these two lace doilies, using edible image sheeting. I ordered in some plain white, after having so much fun with the paua & kowhaiwhai see earlier post as I wanted to try making white doilies. I'm not sure a paua doily will be called for, in any of my cake making work, but I had some left over, so wanted to try it out.


These would look great, with petite fours or cupcakes placed down on top. They would work well on top of a large cake laid out for a tea party, on a plate, or a cake board, as a decorative feature.
I bought this border punch, as well as one I've yet to use from Embellish it you can purchase directly on their website, or send Rachel an email, she'll be sure to help you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts