kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 20 March 2010


Yep. I did just call my post that. Woof!

How much did I love doing this hilarious sheep dog cake and cute little bulldog cupcakes? So much. Last year, Melissa ordered a "rat" cake for her best friend Tina's birthday. This year, for Tina's 30th, it was "dog" themed... ! Plus, they all went to Vegas. Not too shabby of a birthday, I must say!!

The sheepdog is actually a dark chocolate cake with chocolate ganache and chocolate buttercream underneath the furry white vanilla buttercream and fondant eyes, nose and tongue! The little bulldogs are Coco Chocolate, with fondant faces.

Get ready for a picture explosion below!


Kibbles n bitz and bitz and bitz.


"Hello.... are you even LISTENING to me, Sheepdawg??"

Close up detail of shaggy buttercream Sheepdog

Bulldog and party flag!

"It's just me"

"I'm a different bulldog!"

Oh it was tough to say goodbye to this face.

"Must love dogs"

Sheepdog feeling a bit claustrophobic.

Side view!

"Just the four of us... "

Loving these animals cakes! So fun.

Til next time, Coco Cake Land!

xo Lyndsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts