kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 20 March 2010

Spring has finally arrived here in NJ. Today we spent most of the day outside, playing, eating ice cream and getting some sun, which I really need. Cami started her swimming lessons today, we had so much fun at the pool. ( well my husband, I just watched them from the sitting area). And to celebrate Spring a little giveaway for you... This little book has tons of yummy recipes and ideas. To participate in the giveaway ,please leave a comment for my question. WHAT ARE YOU MOST AFRAID OF WHEN YOU BAKE? (I I hope this question make sense to you)I will randomly pick one winner from the comments left on this post. For multiple chances to win, simply mention this post (including a link to it) on your twitter page or facebook page.
I will be announcing the winner next Friday, March 26.

Good luck!

And this is what I am most afraid of...Buttercream cakes! I have no talent for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts