kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 3 March 2010

The past few days I have been baking lots of cupcakes ( which is not really helping me with my sugar detox) and since Easter is around the corner I thought it would be nice to play around with left over cupcakes. Easter to me is bittersweet, back home, we have a whole week of celebrations, lots of yummy food and the most important thing...family time. And also, believe it or not,  most of the week everything is close, schools, offices..meaning..no work and more family time.
Now, going back to the cupcakes...  I think they would make a great project to do with your little ones or just have them at your dessert table on Easter Day. The combination of cupcakes, frosting,cookie and candy sounds pretty good to me. What do you think? 

You will need:

-Your favorite cupcakes
-Green buttercream
-Small decorated cookie
-Candy Eggs
-Grass tip #233
They are so easy to make:

Fill the pastry bag with the buttercream and squeeze the bag to form the grass. Pull up and away when the buttercream strand is long enough (about 1/2 inch), stop the pressure and pull the tip away. Grass will be neatly formed only if you stop squeezing before you pull tip away.If you want to get a more natural look on the grass just pull the tip to the right or the left.When you are piping the grass it is important  to keep it together so cake does not show through.


Then get you favorite candy eggs and put them on top of the cupcakes.
And if you feel like getting a little fancy or have cookie left overs, like me, put then on the cupcake and then you will have a yummy good looking cupcake to eat. Now if someone can tell me where I can find the spell check on the new blogger format I will be extremely grateful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts