kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 1 March 2010

On Friday afternoon I had a call requesting a Bridal Shower Cake for Sunday morning, yes Sunday! Since I was stuck in the house because of the snow, I had to work with what ever I had in my pantry. I end up going with an easy and simple cake, yet delicious.Dark chocolate cake with Swiss Meringue Vanilla Buttercream.

I created this two tier gift box cake matching the color scheme of the party, black, white and silver. I didn’t have black fondant, so I had to color the white fondant myself, as you can imagine it took me forever.





My friend Adria was visiting me and  she was nice enough to help me.

 Well, I hope you like it.
 Have a wonderful week everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts