kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 5 March 2010

esme's birthday cupcakes!





One of my dearest friends, Tara M -- her super cute and hilarious daughter Esme turned 3 at the end of February. Eeks, I can hardly believe it. It seems like yesterday when Tara and I would be dancing super hard at 80's night, or riding in a car with a bunch of friends, the music blasting, heading to a lake to go swimming on a hot summer day, with ice cream afterward!

I bought Esme an adorable handmade sparkly party crown from my friend Jamie's collection of party hats, so it only seemed natural to make a Princessy themed collection of Coco Cake cupcakes for her birthday!

Happy 3rd Birthday Esme-chan!

love, Lyndsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts