kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 5 March 2010









I think I've mentioned on this blog about how I used to be quite a tomboy when I was a kid. Sure, I had Peaches n Cream Barbie too but I was never a girly girl, never will be. I was also pretty into computer games (my cousin Michael and I would spend endless hours playing MS-Dos King's Quest), and, eventually, we finally got the very coveted and beloved grey Nintendo!! Yay Dad!

Playing Super Mario Bros became a little addiction over at the Sung household. The pleasant bleeps and blops, the "doing doing doing" of the jumping action, my favorite little video game song... I was really into Super Mario Bros 3 too, with the Raccoon Tail!

Fast forward a few decades... to cute and adorable and hilarious Nathan's Super Mario Bros themed birthday! You may remember a Transformers themed party for his brother Matthew I did a few months back-- well now it was Nathan's turn to party it up! A Mario-themed cake, with matching sky-blue buttercream topped chocolate cupcakes! Happy Birthday Nathan, hope you had fun!!

xo Lyndsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts