kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 6 March 2010

I have been baking a lot of small orders of cupcakes for birthday parties. I love to bake cupcakes! they are so easy to make and decorate. This particular order included 25 Cupcake Party Favors. My client didn't have a big budget, so this is as far as "my" budget allowed me to go. At the end I think they turn out really cute and we all were very happy.
I hope you all are having a great weekend. Around here we are having a lovely weather, and I am having a not so lovely cold. I have been working pretty much every night for the past 2 weeks (baking, of course) and my body is telling me that I really need to get some sleep. Well, have a nice week everyone! PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts