kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 28 March 2010

Since Easter is this week here is an idea that you might want to try at home, super cute cookie favors for the kids on Easter. This particular favors I made them for a birthday party with a Bunny theme, I also made some extra to surprice a few friends.
Some of you have asked me about what kind of recipe for royal icing do I use. Well, the first thing I have to tell you is that I am not and expert on cookies, these fabulous ladies are the experts and I love to get ideas and tips from them. Please visit Cookies and Cups and Bake at 350.
But anyway, I do use two diffferent kind of recipes, I guess it depends of what I have on hand when I get a cookie order.

The royal icing that I use  to make these cookies is made using:

For Piping

2 cups of confectioners sugar
4 teaspoons of meringue powder
3 tablespoons of warm water
1 tablespoon of lemon juice

For Flooding

2 cups of confectioners sugar
4 teaspoons of meringue powder
6 tablespoons of water
1 tablespoon of lemon juice

I hope you can make some cookies this week too. Take care and have a lovely week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts