kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 17 November 2009

my birthday!!


It was my BIRTHDAY on Sunday! Hooray! I turned... gasp... 33. THIRTY THREE! thirty three. See, I have to write it a bunch of times to get used to it. Actually, about 6 months before every birthday I start thinking I'm the next age already (in order to mentally prepare) so I guess I'm used to it already. Er... actually not quite. Above is the picture of the AMAZING ICE CREAM CAKE (mocha ice cream, almond ice cream and chocolate crunch) my husband Rich made for me! He even piped that cute border and used my fondant to make my name and a funny all-blue ice cream cone. I had a super fun birthday party and was surprised with a DESSERT PARADE of sweets made by all of my friends. I was very teary eyed. That's me in a blur of SHEER BIRTHDAY TREAT EXCITEMENT!

Hooray for birthdays... and for not having to make the cake! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts