kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 30 November 2009






Sweet and pretty Becky's birthday rolled around last week and her thoughtful boyfriend Michael (who incidentally, I learned recently that we went to the SAME ELEMENTARY SCHOOL and HIGH SCHOOL!) secretly emailed me with a cute idea: Naruto cupcakes! Okay, so I didn't actually know who Naruto was until he sent me the links! I made the four main Naruto characters, plus the rest in yellow "spikey" buttercream frosting, to resemble Naruto's hair! Michael also brought Becky with him to pick up the cupcakes and when I showed her the surprise it was so cute-- she loved them! Michael also emailed me the next day to say thank you, and also that his sister called them "cupcake pillows" they were so soft and delicious!! I love that! Cupcake Pillows!

Happy Happy Birthday Becky! Hope all your wishes come true!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts