kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 29 November 2009

Hi everyone, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with your family. Here is a Thanksgiving cake that I made for a friend's family dinner.

The pumpkins, acorn and fall leaves are made out with gumpaste. I actually didn't have fall leaves cutters, so I used my small fall cookie cutters. For the leaves, I colored the gumpaste in shades of brown and orange, then I dust them with green lusted dust.
Can you see in this picture how shiny the pumpkins are? Well I use a steamer on them! They end up with a great shine.

I hope you like the pictures, so now let's get ready for Christmas, my favorite holiday. I am actually done with my shopping, I just need to start wrapping all the gifts, I can't wait to see Cami open them up.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts