kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 30 November 2009

chai cupcakes, vanilla buttercream dahlia



One of my first jobs when I was a teen was working at Produce City Plus, a grocery store that once belonged to our family, and used to sit at 16th & Cambie St. in Vancouver, where Capers moved in ever-so-briefly, which is now currently the weirdest overly-large Shoppers Drug Mart. I started as a grocery bagger, a produce packer and a fruit-basket maker (I loved doing the fruit baskets!). I would sit in the basement of the store, crank the tunes on my sister's old turquoise blue mini ghetto blaster and power through stacking perfect domes of fruit and saran-wrap-trapping them in, and tie it all with ribbon. The following summer I moved up to CASHIER! Memorizing produce codes was a fun game- I would test myself by cruising the produce aisles. I trace this back to my wrist problems-- and of course my future years as a TEMP through Kelly Services, typing away like a Mad Men secretary.

LONG STORY... but the point of the story is... holy WRIST PAIN piping these Coco Cake dahlia buttercream topped cupcakes! I think they turned out so lovely though. Randi and Tim requested chai cupcakes with a vanilla buttercream, and dahlia-topped cupcakes to match their wedding flowers. So five dozen cupcakes later I was done! They also ordered mini chocolate ganache cupcakes with red hearts.

Congratulations Randi and Tim! Thanks for having Coco Cake be a part of your special day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts