kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 18 November 2009



Poker Cakes
Any game, poker included, can be much improved by the addition of cake. Toss in a few birthdays and it sounds like an all out party. A coworker from my last job emailed me a few weeks ago asking if I'd be interested in making a couple of cakes with a poker theme for her husband's and his niece's husband's birthdays. And she was pretty open about the flavors she wanted, so after going back and forth for a bit, we decided on a rich chocolate cake, my no-carrot carrot cake, and a white chocolate dulce de leche cake. I decided not to experiment with any new recipes this time around and go with the old standby's so that I would be absolutely sure everything would come out great. I found some poker chip designs online and copied them for two of the cakes:

Poker Chip Cake
And the chocolate cake lent itself quite nicely to being turned into a poker table:

Poker Table Cake
And since the cakes were for 2 birthdays, I put two jokers on the table :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts