kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 22 August 2009

Well ,here are some of the pictures of the reason why I haven't slept the past week. I can't begin to tell how tired I am,Thursday night I went to bed at 3 am. So today I have been pretty much playing with the baby and resting my back. This cake was so much fun to do, it was a challenge for me because the first tier was supposed to look like the Baby Shower's party invitation, not only I had to shape the cake into a diaper but I also made all the little details on the diaper, like little hearts, trucks and duckies. The diaper is red velvet cake and the blocks are vanilla cake. This cake I made it on Thursday night along with a Castle cake that I made for Cami's Day Care's anniversary. I hope you guys like it. I drown the details on the diaper with eatable markers and then dust the details with luster dust.

I made the letters using cookie cutters.
The blanket next to the elephant was so cute, too bad the picture doesn't show the stitching details.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts