kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 15 August 2009

This is my Elmo Cake for Cami's birthday party at her Day Care. Finally parties are over! I feel like I haven't slept for 2 weeks.
Seriously, I can't eat any more cake or frosting. Well, this cake was so much fun to do. The first tier is chocolate cake and the second tier is vanilla cake with dark chocolate frosting. Elmo and Grover are made of rice crispy treats and then I piped them with red royal icing using the grass tip, to be very honest with you the royal icing didn't work very well, I don't know maybe it was me that I had the wrong consistency, next time I will use frosting instead of royal icing. I did the cake on Thursday night, the next morning Elmo woke up armless, they fell off!! ( why this happen to me? remember Dora's head falling off too?). I was really tired and I decided to do the arms with some frosting that I had left, I figure the kids wouldn't care. And I was right, when I showed up at the Day Care they were so happy and screaming looking at the cake, they didn't even notice, I love kids! they are so innocent, perfect clients!














Here we are cutting the cake.


And here is the funny part, at the end of the party I took off the garbage's can lid to throw away the plates and juice boxes and some kids saw Elmo in the trash and they started to cried because Elmo was there, we had to tell them that Elmo was tired and he was taking a nap with Oscar. jajaja the was so funny. Well girls I hope you like my cake, I would love some feedback.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts