kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 6 August 2009








"Hi Baby Kenshee!" this is what my nephew Brody says to my new niece Kensie, who turns 1 month old on August 7th! Last night my sister Shelley and her husband Gerald threw a celebratory 1 month party for her (it's a Chinese thing) and I made these adorable little cupcakes to match her ridiculously adorable strawberry dress Rich and I got her a few weeks ago!!

The cupcakes were a delightfully tender vanilla buttermilk cupcake with strawberry jam swirled throughout and filled with strawberry jam too, plus my mom made the strawberry jam! So it was a real family affair. I topped the cupcakes with a french swirl of pink vanilla buttercream, and handmade fondant flowers and leaves, all in shades of pink to match Kensie's dress!

Awww Baby Kensie!! You are such a little cutie!!! I think Kensie looks just like a mini Shelley, my sis!! I can't even believe she's 1 month already. I'm already plotting the cupcakes and cake I will make for her 1st birthday... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts