kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 10 August 2009

Well, believe it or not..I survived the party.Thank God I didn't cook a lot, but by 9 am I was taking 2 Advils. Of course it rained, lucky us, I was really worried about my guest, where was I going to fit 30 people? It wasn't that but at the end, some people were late ( please guess who.... my husband's family, of course!! at least they were late only 1 1/2 hour this year, last year they showed up 3 hours late, when the party was over)How nice right? I have so many pictures to share with you, so far here are the pictures of the cake. I hope your are not disappointed with me for my Dora. You read before about my Dora fiasco with the gumpaste, so I thought this new take on Dora was easier. I just trace it in gumpaste, cut each piece and attach all the pieces together like a puzzle. I think it turn out good. I am really proud of Swipper( I have no idea how to spell it) and my first trees ever. There is yummy chocolate cake inside the rock.
Half of my new cupcake tower, I didn't put all the pieces together since I wasn't going to have a lot of cupcakes.

I think I deserve this!!




My baby was in love with boots!

Well I hope you like them. Stay tune for more.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts