kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 27 August 2009

pretty party cake, buttercream!
party time birthday cake!
my niece kensie! 8 weeks old!

My bro-in-law Gerald is a real cool dude. We even call him the "Dogfather" for his love of bringing friends, family and food together and having a great time. He just celebrated his birthday and my sis ordered a cake to help in the festivities! This is what I call my Kensie Strawberry recipe-- vanilla buttermilk cake filled with my mom's homemade strawberry jam, and vanilla buttercream! I really love simple and delicious buttercream cakes, and this one turned out so cute! I made a matching blue polka dot cake board and birthday flag too. Here's a pic of little baby Kensie too, she's saying "Happy Birthday Daddy!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts