kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 19 August 2009

Hi Girls, how are you? I hope all of you are doing great. Well I just wanted to show a little bid you what I have been doing these past nights. I have my first Baby Shower cake due on Friday and I will be using these toppers . This is my first time making animals out of gumpaste, I think they came out cute, a little heavy, I will say since I only use gumpaste and fondant, next time I will make the bodies with rice crispy treats to save some money in materials.







In another news I am proud to say that for the first time I am a winner of something! I entered a giveaway on KITTY-CAKES cute blog hoping for the best ( which I always do and usually nothing happens) and this time...there was a miracle ( no wonder is 90 Degrees in NJ).
I won the newest Martha Stewart Cupcake Book!!
I can't wait to get it to start baking more cupcakes. Thank you so much Misha!! Like you would say..Meow~






0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts