kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 22 August 2009

Here is my own version of a Medieval Castle. The first and second "floor" and the 4 round towers are vanilla cake with chocolate frosting. The square towers are cake dummies covered in fondant. I made this cake for the Rainbow Academy Day Care , they were having their anniversary party and were going to celebrate it with a medieval theme. It was a really difficult cake to make, long hours of work and a lot of details. I piped the grass with frosting and made little flowers using a small flower cutter.

I am totally in love with the front door and the stones.


















Here is me cutting the cake, just look at my face, this is painful for me!














0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts