kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 29 August 2009

Let me tell you...I thought I was going to have a diabetic coma from eating all these sweets, but they were irresistible, they kept calling my name... Here is me, trying to make a big effort and work as a team, it is kind of hard when there is only one mixer per group and 4 people trying to use it. But don't worry, the girls took control and some how we made it work.

Something happen... I wonder what???? Chef Malgieri was nice enough to make a snack for us each class. Here is Foccacia bread.



Above you can see tomato, basil and cheese tart... I had like 3 pieces. Yes, I was hungry.


Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes










Here is a better pic of the Blackberry crumbcake, delicious!.
I can't wait to try some of these recipes at home and have the time to post them.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts