kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 3 May 2009

Hand made tiara. I painted it with disco gold luster dust and then I attached white dragees just to make look more elegant. The letters were also hand made with gumpaste and then painted.

Side view. I only use disco gold to paint the bow and loops, I just wanted a little extra sparkle.

Final Cake.





Well, you might be wondering who the mystery client is...
A GUY ( don't ask, make your own conclusions)
Regarding the giveaway... I guess it wasn't interesting for anybody. But so you know I made 120 little white balls and I used only 96. I will save the gift card for a very nice project that I have coming up and I will increase the price next time.
Thank you Butter Yum for trying.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts