kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 20 May 2009

Simple cupcakes that I made for a friend. It was a short notice order, so I made vanilla cake and vanilla buttercream, I used some flowers that I had from a previous cake.

Please excuse the cupcake liners, I didn't have any plain and I had to use what ever I had left from Valentine's Day.





Sweet treat ready to go.






This week is a busy week, a lot of graduation orders. I started working last night, baking and working in some gumpaste accessories for the cakes coming up. Starting today I won't be sleeping, seriously! you guys already know that I only work at night. I have cupcakes and a cake due tomorrow afternoon. 2 graduation cakes for Saturday and a cupcake order for Sunday. Auxilio!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts