kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 23 May 2009

This is my first time making a cake with a book shape. I was pretty nervous carving and putting the fondant. I didn't have red fondant so I had to color white fondant with red it took me like 45 minutes to accomplish the color. I am not really proud of the hand writing, next time I would definitely do a couple things different. The white book is Red Velvet Cake and the Red Book is chocolate cake. When I delivered the cake this morning and my client saw the cake she was speechless and very happy with my work. I can't begin to tell you how happy I was with her reaction.
First time making fruits and vegetables.













I hope you like it, let me know what you think. Thank you. Kathia





0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts