kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 22 May 2009









How to get to COCO CAKE Street? Haha. Tricked you. You thought I was gonna sing something else. Heh heh. Ha ha.

Hi everyone! I missed you all!! But this weekend is filled with cupcakes, let me tell ya... so I hope you stay tuned!!

First up, these crazy little Sesame Street themed cupcakes for a birthday party. Liza chose Cookie Monster, Elmo, Oscar the Grouch and Ernie! Cookie Monster is totally my fave Sesame Streeter so I was very excited to make him! Using my "hairy frosting tip", I created a fuzzy looking Cookie Monster. Using fondant and chocolate chips, I made eyeballs, and for the MINI COOKIE I cut out a little brown fondant cookie and three MINI chocolate chips on each. CUTE!

So I have a question for all my wonderful blog readers: which Sesame Street character is your favorite, and/or, which character do you identify with?? If Cookie Monster is my fave, do I think of myself as a googly eyed nutbar monster type who can't help himself but gobble all cookies in his path?? Hmmmm... Well I do think of myself as a bit of a nut. I'm not a monster really but I am "alternative-type." Do I gobble cookies? Sometimes I do. I actually LOVE COOKIES. Homemade ones. I try not to make cookies too often because I will eat so many of them. One winter, my old roommate Amber and I made nachos and cookies way too often. Eight pounds later, I had to hit the treadmill prettttttttyyy hard!

Please do tell me which character is your fave!! And if you say Buffy St.Marie that's okay too!!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts