kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 20 May 2009

Last Sunday I had the pleasure to take a private class with Ruth Drennan in her house, like I said in another post she is a very talented, humble and famous New York cake designer. Her cakes have been published in a lot of magazines and she was one of the cake designers in the show " Amazing Wedding Cakes" running in We TV. The flowers that she taught me was the STEPHANOTIS flower, I am still learning how to pronoun that word, so far I can't hardly write it. Here are some pics of the process. In this pic we are steaming the flowers, according to Ruth, correct me if I am wrong, the moist comes out and bring shine to the flower. After that we let it sit for a little and then we apply a little bit of pearl luster dust.
I forgot the name of this tools! very useful.



Petal pad with holes( da! pretty obvious)



Here we are drying the flowers. I still have to post the finish flower, but I have been busy this week, so that will be in another post.


Thank you girls for stopping by.
Kathia


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts