kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 28 May 2009

Hi everybody! I hope you had a great long weekend. We certainly enjoyed every bit of it. My husband and I were off the same days and that is a miracle that doesn't happen often, so we decided just to have fun and relax.No cleaning, no laundry! Of course, I couldn't keep myself off cake related duties and I took some time to practice my peony flower.
Since I was feeling in a really good mood we decided to invite my husband's brothers. Repeat...I was in a really good mood!!!
This is my adorable Godson, he is 2 years old .Cook in training, hopefully he will be better cook than is uncles and dad.




My husband hanging out with his family. We got this tent at Wal-Mart, very cheap! ( tent has nothing to do with what I am saying, but I love it)

I took this picture the day before Memorial Day. We visited some old friends that were having a BBQ at their home.I didn't even go close the carrots. Chips with hummus, yummy.

Yummy sangria, I had 3 small glasses!! and I never drink, I have to say that I had my head spinning around for quite some time.






And of course, a lovely day can't pass by without an accident!!!


Cami es the only one in the family without cellulite, so I decided to embrace her legs!!

This is a board that I covered in fondant last night. I have a graduation cake order for Sunday. I am so excited because is a total different cake, compare to the ones I had made before. It is a Topsy Turby Cake, hot pink and lime green will be the colors that I am going to use. I am also making 24 cupcakes to go with it. I have never done a cake like that, so wish me luck.

This will be the cake topper. A simple monogram made with gumpaste.
I guess for now that's all girls. This weekend, on Sunday, I will be having a BBQ at my apartment. I am making some burgers, hot dogs, chicken and also a couple of side dishes that my good friend Laura suggested me.My big 35 is on Monday so I thought it will be fun to have some friends over. I am debating if I should make a little birthday cake for myself, I just don't know if it is weir. Please let me know what should I do??? Help....










0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts