kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 25 April 2009




Okay super weird cosmic times this week. I got a phone call to make three dozen Coco Cake cupcakes for a young girl turning 13, to deliver to BUCKINGHAM ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. Which just so happens to be my old elementary school where I went from Kindergarten to grade 7!! Then, the same evening, I was driving home from my friend Helen's art show when I turned on the radio... and the song I did a LIP SYNCH to at Buckingham in the school lip synch contest was playing!! (okay, it was from the Dirty Dancing soundtrack... I say no more!)

So here are the cosmic vanilla with vanilla buttercream and raspberry jam-filled vanilla with pink vanilla buttercream birthday cupcakes for a lucky girl!

Also, the last pic: I chomped one of the extras. Heehee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts