kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 15 April 2009

Camilla got this beautiful Little kitchen from my friends, she was very happy. After lunch some of the guest were out side playing and getting some fresh air. Here is Cami with my friend Shirley blowing bubbles, mean while I am inside with a high fever but eating cheese like there was no tomorrow.



Here is Cami at the table, she wasn't in her best behavior.







Some guest ready to play the "egg game" really hard to explain, but all I can say is that I won!! yuppie since I never win anything, that was my moment.





The place setting..just adorable. All lavender, my favorite color.







I miss you so much!




























0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts