kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 23 April 2009




Do you love green tea flavoured things as much as I do? As a Chinese Canadian family growing up in Vancouver, we were always surrounded by loads of multicultural food and people-- we would often go out for Japanese food, which is probably where I first had green tea ice cream! I just love it, and I know I'm not alone. But I do know that there's the OPPOSITE camp, where people HATE green tea ice cream! To all the haters: "I ain't m'ad'atcha!" (Haha. See? Matcha? Me funny...??)

So introducing Coco Cake's latest flavour sensation... it's not a new flavour in the world of desserts or anything but I was happy to introduce it to my kitchen, and now to you: Green Tea Buttercream topped Chocolate Cupcakes! They are very pretty, no? I used my fancy matcha green tea powder from Muzi and it turned out nice and subtley matcha-y.

Yum yum yum. Green tea ice cream. Yum yum yum. Green tea chocolate cupcakes. Yum yum yum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts