kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 11 April 2009


I absolutely love peeps....don't you? But I really love stale peeps the best!

So, I decided to have more fun this year with peeps. I made vanilla cupcakes from a cake mix...I followed the directions on the box, and added 1 cup of sour cream and a cup of white chocolate chips.


I made vanilla frosting and just started decorating and I had so much fun!

Layla agreed to pretend to be the Easter Bunny...and she almost ate the bunny in front on her!

BTW: I just wanted to give a shout out today...April 12...to THE AIDEN...Today is Aiden's birthday...he is two years old...he's the little guy in the middle between his mom and dad who just returned home. Aiden lives in Spokane, Washington...if you see him today make sure he's having a happy birthday...and give him a big kiss for CQ!

Have a great week....CQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts