kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 16 April 2009



What was I doing in the 1980s?

Walking around all cool as a cucumber with my Expo '86 passport in an Expo Ernie tshirt and probably one of those plastic doo-hickey necklaces that look like giant pills that you can store dollar bills in (remember those days before the golden loonie?? Greenie dollar bills!), singing EXTRA LOUD at Studio '86 to "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" drowning out my own sister on her birthday recording session.

Taping LG73 radio on my black cassette mini ghetto blaster. Listening to my PJammer clock radio with the "bed buds" in my ears.

Drinking Super Socco and eating Chippopity.

Falling asleep at the Jackson Family Victory Tour at BC Place with a sparkly silver glove on one hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts