kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 18 April 2009







One of my growing gang of loyal customers, Charlene, had a specific request for a friend's birthday: "Coconut cupcakes, hot pink icing with white and red hearts decoration!". I am thinking this is one hot lady who got to receive these adorable cupcakes! Aren't those dark brown cupcake liners hot-to-trot too? I love cupcake liners so much... just ask my husband Rich... I had to do an intervention on myself because I was stockpiling them so hard.

I also took this opportunity to take some snaps of my brand new, sparklingly gorgeous, 6 tiered, white, round plated cupcake stand!! Yay! It can be adjusted to any height and fits a whole lot of cupcakes. This is now available for rental for your wedding and party needs along with your dazzling and delicious Coco Cake cupcakes! Contact me for details!

Crazy old Pinky the Pup (the vintage dog toy) had to sneak into the pictures too of course, as he (yep, Pinky's a "he!") is perfectly coordinated to match the cupcakes. Also pictured on the bottom photograph: my awesome sis Leanne's beautiful letterpressed gift tag! Leanne will be launching her announcement card design business soon so stay tuned! For now check out her super cute blog dedicated to her love of letterpress.

Love, love lovin' the hot fuschia pink, and took many pics... As you can see... More to come as the Coco Cake weekend unfolds...

xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts