kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 29 April 2009



I've had a very interesting week that I can't tell you about yet...lots of interesting things are happening but I can't discuss them yet...but they could be really cool!




So, back to cupcakes...May 5th is my Mom's birthday...Happy Early Birthday, Ma!

These cupcakes are for the Kentucky Derby. They are from the new Cupcakes Galore book. The frosting is different than any I've made before but was fun to do, and in the end, worked out well. The frosting has Mint Julep in it and the cupcake recipe called for bourbon! Wee Doggies...it's going to be some party...I mean race!

Go Horses!

CQ

p.m. Don't forget the champagne!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts