kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 4 April 2009





Eeks, my nephew Brody is the cutest little rascal. Only last week he started walking, arms raised up in "grizzly bear" position with the most determined little look on his face! He can also now say "Hi Auntie!" which kills me with cuteness. I was trying to get him to say "Hi Unko" to Rich but it sounds more like "Uncle" instead of Unko... Another thing that kills me is when my sis asks him "what's this? pointing to a picture of a frog, and he goes "Bit Bit!" Aghhhh Brody!! You're so cute!!

The very nice Kevin phoned me with a particular request: frog cupcakes! I hadn't yet attempted the frog so I was eager to try. I was pretty stoked on how these little green nutters turned out, each with their own little personality! I hope your GF Becky had an awesome birthday Kevin!
See you all soon,
LKS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts