kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 4 December 2012


So I made some polar bears. They are pink and I consider them girls. Just because.
Well, most of it because I had leftover pink icing from another cookies I made and I wanted to use it.


Outline your cookies


Flood cookies and let them dry over night


If you happen to have black icing, make the nose. I didn't have any,I used a dot of black fondant. Hard to tell in the picture but for my OCD purposes I used a tooth pick to make the nostrils.

With a combination of meringue powder and water,brush the areas where you want some sparkle. I used white sanding sugar. Shake the excess off and you have some pretty cookies.


I definitely like fat polar bears in pink. I hope you too.
Have a wonderful week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts