kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 7 December 2012

This week has been quite hectic and I haven't even baked. I had an allergic reaction to a contaminated fish I ate at a restaurant. If you follow me on Instagram, you provably saw the pictures that I posted while I was getting ready to go to Urgent Care. I didn't know what was happening to my body and the redness, itchiness and pain was unbearable.A few hundred dollars later and -still without gotten an apology from the company- I am feeling better but still taking medication for the next 8 days.

Well, now that I share my misfortune with you.... let me show you a little cake a made a few months ago.
Very simple but I think it came out really cute. I think this is the perfect size for a small birthday party cake where you can keep your budget down and still have something unique to the regular store bought cake.
Indeed I had a very happy costumer and I hope a very happy little girl.




Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts