kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 20 December 2012

I am still shocked about last week's tragedy. I read someone's comment that hugging our children do not help us to make us feel better.

I have to agree the hugs do not bring anyone back from the death, but hugs and prayers help to heal. I can't even begin to imagine the suffering and pain of the parents and those left behind in this horrible event.
My thoughts and prayers are with those families.
Christmas is a time being with loved ones, so let's hug them.

One last Christmas cookie for this month. Super easy reindeer cookies.



To make this cookie I used this Reindeer Standing 5".




Outline the antlers with brown royal icing
Make the saddlers and drop some chocolate sunflowers seeds. Let the cookies dry overnight.





Using a small brush with a dab of gold luster dust brush the antlers and the saddlers.
Let cookies dry for a few minutes before wrapping them up.




Happy Holidays everyone!





















0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts