kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 12 December 2012

I have always been intimidated by anything related to caramel and fudge making.
There. I said it.
Candy making... it scares me.

But I love, love, love this Caramel Buttercream Icing. And I really wanted to get the caramel sauce going better for it. The times I've made it, I've struggled, and not done so well on the sauce.

So, I asked some friends who've touted their caramel-making abilities to me... and consulted Chef Google. I failed... again... but then... I succeeded, and now, I think I can share some of that success with you!

What You Need:
2 cups sugar (not brown sugar or natural sugar)
1/3 cup water
1 stick (1/2 cup) butter - at room temperature
1 cup heavy cream - at room temperature
Helpful equipment:
Candy or Instant Read Thermometer
Wire Whisk
Silicone Spatula or heatproof spoon


Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts