kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 13 December 2012


Our super adorable and talented blogger friend Meaghan from The Decorated Cookie blog had a baby girl last week. I was invited, along with other bloggers to her Virtual Baby Shower. Michelle from Sugar Swings! Serve Some Blog put it all together and the results of what every one made are just too much to put in words. The theme for the Shower was Rainbows because Meaghan loves them.

I decided to bring cake , totally expected!. Cake, sprinkles, pearls and a baby.


 Here is a little pictorial in how I made the clouds.




The rainbow is handmade rolling the fondant between my fingers. If you have a clay gun you can use it, I was a little too lazy. The clouds are attached to the rainbow with a dab of water.
I used royal icing to attach the topper to the cake. 


I made the blanket with white fondant, which I rolled very thin.




I used my stitching tool and some stamps to add some dimension to it.



The baby turned out as I expected.
 I tried to mimic the little hat babies get at the hospital when they are born
 I used food writer pens for the hat.



Meaghan, congratulations!!!!
your baby is adorable!



Now go and check every one's post, there is plenty of talent to see and amazing rainbow ideas that can be use to other parties.



 
1.  Vanilla Bean BakerBaby's First Christmas
2.  Not Your Momma's Cookie - Rainbow Swaddled Baby Cookies
3.  Crazy for CrustRainbow Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
4.  Dollhouse Bake Shoppe - Rainbow Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
5.  Creative FoodRainbow Pancakes
6.  Hoosier HomemadeRainbow Jar Cupcakes
7.  Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons - Rainbow Smores Pops
8.  Pink Little CakeBaby at the End of the Rainbow Cake
9.  Love From the OvenRainbow Cake Pop Cupcakes
10. Munchkin MunchiesRainbow Balloon Cookies
11. The Baked EquationRainbow Baby Shower Cookies
12. SweetologyMarshmallow Baby Pops
13. Sugar SwingsRainbow Madeleines
14. Pint Sized BakerRainbow Meringue Tarts
15. Bird on a Cake - Rainbow Petal Cake
16. Haniela'sRainbow Centerpiece
17. Miss Candiquik - Marshmallow Baby Bottles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts