kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 21 May 2012

With Memorial Day right around the corner, and summer about to get started in earnest, I thought I'd bring up a few of my ideas from my "beach ball week" last summer.

These are not hard at all. You just need a little homemade or store-bought fondant and a round cookie or biscuit cutter.

The hardest part about these is just making and coloring all of that icing!

These take a little more time, but I've had a few requests for these for my friends' kids' birthday parties.

This cake is easy to do. All you need is a cake, icing, and some sprinkles in the right colors.

Welcome Summer!!

Enter your email address below to receive the latest recipes, tips and ideas in your email inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

And don't forget, if you shop at Amazon.com through my link, you support this blog and its contents. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts