kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 30 May 2012




My name is Kathia and I have an addiction to baking/cake decorating books. They are precious to me, I arrange them in sizes, sometimes by theme, somethings by color. When I do not have anything to do, I would moved them from one place to another.
Yes, I know, I am kind of weird, but I love my books.


And as much as I would like to have many more books, I also have a budget where diapers, wipes and milk have a priority.
I have to say that I have been lucky of getting most of these books as gifts or for reviews and I have splurge in 1 or 2 or 3!


In my collection I have a few of them that are not the best investment, I guess those where the ones that I got when I started my cake decorating phase. I still keep them because I feel that I will need them at some point.


It turns out that this Friday I am turning the big 38! I am having lots of emotions coming my way, I guess that comes with the territory in getting old. Any thoughts on that?
We, as a family, just made a life changing decision and at some point I will be sharing the news. But for now I am celebrating that I am 2 years away from turning 40, ahhhhh! with a giveaway.

The complete photo guide to cake decorating book came my way and I thought that was a very useful book.
Almost every cake decorating technique is in this book and the best part is that it has lots of pictures, which are always very helpful if you are a visual learner like me.
People always ask me where did I learn how to make certain figure with fondant, this book has the basics in modeling with chocolate and fondant. Very useful for any beginner or advance cake decorator.




GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED
So, what do you have to do to win this book:

Just leave a comment letting me know what's the best way to learn some cake decorating techniques without spending lots of money in classes.

For extra entries,post on Tweter and please leave a separate comment letting me know you did.

Winner will be announce on Monday June 4th at noon.
Good luck everyone!

AND THE WINNER IS



Melissa said...



Youtube has been awesome for me to learn how to do things without spending a lot of money. Many times I will watch a tutorial over and over. From sugar flowers to stacking cakes its amazing what is available.























0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts