kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 11 May 2012




Being a mom is the greatest role of my life and is also one of the most difficult ones. I find myself questioning many, many things I do as a mom. I have come to realize that all I can do is...do the best I can.
Because every sacrifice I make I do it for them.
 
This little one keeps me up all night and is the most incredible happy baby I ever seeing. No matter how sick she is, she has a smile in her face that can light up a room.


And this is mini me,a pro outlining and flooding cookies and making figures with fondant. Lover of chocolate chip cookies, gel colors and shifting flour.

I have found that this is one of the best ways to practice your Spanish writing. Write, eat cookie, write, eat cookie again.


I hope all of you have a wonderful Mother's day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts