kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 23 May 2012

Hi Lovlies,

I've gotten quite a few emails asking me how I make my ruffle flower, so today I thought I'd share. Below I've made up a tutorial for all you lovelies to try.

The ruffle flower is super easy to make and looks really pretty on a lovely swirl of buttercream.  

Ok so lets get started .....


How to make a fondant ruffle flower {By Bella Cupcakes}


                1. Round fondant cutters : 3cm : 3.5cm : 4.5cm : 5cm
                2. Fondant with added CMC {I colored it with Sugarflair dusky pink}
                3. Cocktail stick or toothpick
                4. Ball tool in medium & small
                5. Drying palette
                6. Foam pad
                7. Shaping foam


Roll out your fondant and using circle cutters cut out 4 fondant circles.



Place fondant circles onto your foam pad and thin out the edges slightly with your ball tool



With your cocktail stick run it alone the edge of the circles to create the ruffles.



Place each ruffle fondant circle on top of each other and place onto your shaping foam.
I use a tiny little bit of water to glue each layer together.



Using your small ball tool, gently push into the center of your ruffle flower.



Transfer your ruffle flower onto your drying palette.  At this stage I take
my cocktail stick just play with the edges a bit to create the right look.  Now
leave to dry overnight and they will be ready to use on your cupcake.



Pipe some buttercream onto your cupcake and place your ruffle flower off center.

And there you have a gorgeous fondant ruffle flower cupcake.


I hope you have found my tutorial easy to follow and useful.  As I said they are really easy to make and really does pretty up a cupcake.  Hope you have fun making these!!


Happy Baking!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts