kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 7 May 2012


Once again I like to make it easier for my husband on the gift buying department. You know, just in case he has nothing to do and decides to stop by the blog ( yea, right!)

I love Peggy Porschen cakes, they are colorfull, clean and totally adorable. I can't wait to get my hands on this book.
Boutique Baking by Peggy Porschen

I have seeing people using The Mat, it seems way to easy to use, I would like to know what's the fuss about.


The Mat

I need this alphabet cutters, as well as the DVS, I am just too cheap and refuse to pay for shipping.



Boxes and Bows DVDs




and then there is this bag!!!! I keep dreaming about it
If I win the lottery like tomorrow I would love this bag ( of, wait, I need to buy lottery tickets first).
I would take it everywhere, and I could fit my endless stack of things in my purse.



Kate Spade Bag



Alright, I will keep dreaming.
What do you like to get for Mother's day? any wish list,? I would love to know.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts