kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 5 May 2012

Well it was my little cousin's 21st birthday yesterday!  I can't believe that my little cousin is 21!! I still see him as a little kid but he's not anymore.

He said to me ages ago that I should make an angry birds cake, he thought it would be a happy kind of cake and that I would do an awesome job {I heart my cousin} I told him that I would make him one for his 21st birthday ... he just laughed.

Anyhow, the day came and what kind of cake did I make him? An Angry Birds cake of course!  He absolutely LOVED his cake and I absolutely love creating it for him.


Introducing Kevin's Angry Birds 21st birthday cake


I made caramel cake filled with chocolate ganache for the bottom tier as this is my aunts favorite flavor and the top tier was a chocolate orange filled with chocolate ganache.  The cake was a huge hit and I got lots of wonderful comments.


All the youngins were fighting over all the characters!! 



ANGRY BIRDS!!!!


I love my little cousin! {Yes I'm still going to call him my little cousin!} He's more like a little brother to me then a cousin.  The sweetest guy you will ever meet.  I love him to bits!!

Happy 21st birthday Kevin!!




Happy Baking!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts