kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 4 November 2010

A few weeks ago I got a request for a Burberry purse cake, I asked my client if she had the real bag and if I could borrow it so I could make the cake as similar as possible.
Well, it was my first time making this purse and I was very happy with the results. I got this amazing tool- which I will share with you all the details in another post- that helped me when I was trying to accomplish the plaid design.

These are a few more details for you to see. The buckle, tag and other zipper details I made it using gumpaste and them I painted them with silver luster dust. The zipper "look" I made it using a zipper mold.


I actually tried something new with this cake: I steamed it, yes, totally following Cake Boss instructions.
Here you can see the cake before the steam

And this is how the cake looked after, I loved the shine!


Have a great weekend and I thank you for stopping by.
Make sure you come back next week, I will be having an awesome giveaway from a sponsor that you won't want to miss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts