kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 29 November 2010

This cake was a random order that came to me thanks to Amanda and the power of Tweeter. If you stop by the blog every now and then to see what I have been doing ,you might remember this cake, which took me hours to make but a sweet thank you from my client and great comments from you. Well, it happened that Amanda tweeted about my cake and 10 minutes later a got an email from one of Amanda's followers asking me for a cake similar to the Burberry purse I made. Miss client requested a rectangular shape cake with a Burberry pattern on the top.






I added the "belt" to give the cake a more masculine look ( cake was for a special Birthday boy).



I delivered the cake to New York City... on black Friday! I can complain, it was an easy trip ( it also gave the change to spend all the cake balance money on H&M)


Thank you for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts